Unofficial Updater 2 Updates (APSB12-06)
There have been several updates to Unofficial Updater 2 over the past few days.
- Support for APSB12-06
- Adobe truely seems to be getting on a quarterly release schedule for ColdFusion security updates since the last one, APSB11-29, was released on December 13, 2011
- Given that the last few have been cumulative, UU2 now just applies the latest one following the Section 2 instructions
- UU2 only needs to be run once with an Internet connection
- This was a suggestion from Adrian Moreno and was something I had been thinking about doing for a bit
- On the first run, UU2 will download all the hotfixes and security bulletins for both ColdFusion 8.0.1 and 9.0.1 from Adobe and then pack them into Unofficial-Updater2-with-downloads.jar which can be run later. This was done since UU2 can not directly package the updates from Adobe
- UU2 will also create unofficial-updater2.txt in
<cfusion-home>/lib/updateswhich will contain the date that UU2 was run and the date the files were downloaded from Adobe
- Updates for download URLs that Adobe changed
- Wiki updates
The latest installer is available for download from github.